[permaculture] Certified Naturally Grown: An alternative label toorganic

John D'hondt dhondt at eircom.net
Tue Aug 20 20:04:59 EDT 2013

Makes a lot of sense to me. We were certified organic for 14 years and the
price for certification went up year after year but our income didn't. We
could see the time coming that we would need to borrow money to pay for
certification. The paperwork involved also was no longer doable. That took
about a month's work for a person every year.
I know better than most the dangers of using unatural chemical ways and we
eat our own produce after all. So of course we grow natural.

John, no longer certified