[permaculture] replacing irrigation with permaculture - now on youtube

venaurafarm venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 21 13:59:13 EDT 2012

On 9/21/2012 12:20 PM, Jennifer Nazak wrote:
> YES! Absolutely agree, Lawrence. In fact, I believe that not only
> would the airing of said media/lecture series not DETRACT from
> existing and future PC enterprises; but indeed, it could actually
> BOOST permaculture professionals' livelihood by fueling more demand
> for advanced permaculture education and permaculture services.

It would do exactly that, Jenny! That would directly result from
increased public  awareness of what permaculture is all about and how it
would benefit them every day of the year. It is logical that this would
result.

> Kudos to Paul for disseminating permaculture techniques as an
> alternative to energy- and money- and water-hogging conventional
> irrigation methods!

I send that, Paul's work is world class and will change the future for
the betterment of the people of the Earth, PermaWorld or PermaSphere...

> cheers, and Permaculture Phorever!

Thanks to you for your support of creative, permaculture concepts and
projects that spread the world of permaculture to more people and
communities. Think about how widespread permaculture is already!

LL