[permaculture] Foods and herbs for long term health and longevity Re: A leverage point we all can do something about

venaurafarm venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 3 23:46:20 EDT 2012

On 9/3/2012 9:53 PM, Rob Crook wrote:
> Don't forget turmeric. That is supposed to be quite good for you.
>

> Rob Crook
> Managing Partner Floating Island Southeast
> 300 Waterside DR
> Carrboro, NC 27510
>
> 919-918-7788 home/office
> 919-260-5082 mobile
>
> www.floatingislandse.com
> rcrook at floatingislandse.com
> facebook: Floating Island Southeast
> twitter: floatingisland2
> robocrook
>  Please consider the environment before printing this email.

I did forget that, turmeric containing curcumin, good for lots of things.

I am starting to use the less sweet smelling cinnamon, turmeric,
hot red pepper, coarse ground grey sea salt (I like the Celtic from
France) and limited amounts of black or white pepper which I like but
hear is not too good for you (any thoughts about that).

I hope your floating islands projects are going well, Rob. I think this
is a really fine idea. I have finally well established colonies of
cattail, water lilly, duckweed and papyrus growing in two of my wet
weather ponds. I set out a few goldfish to propagate in the largest,
warmest and deepest pond.