[permaculture] New curbside composting, company called Let Us Compost

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 26 20:40:02 EDT 2012

------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [SANET-MG] Impact of 150 years of US Land Grant
Universities on Agricultural Sustainability
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 20:18:09 -0400
From: Kristen Baskin <baskoni at GMAIL.COM>
To: SANET-MG at LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

Hey everyone

I just joined SARE by way of my friend Dustin and it's awesome!  Just
started reading the book on soil.  We just started a curbside composting
company called Let Us Compost a few months ago.  If anyone wants to do
this in their own community, you are welcome to email me and I'll give
you some pointers!  Thanks for being here and helping soil businesses
like us.

Kristen Baskin
http://compostathens.com
letuscompost at gmail.com