[permaculture] Pure Water Revolution- getting somewhere

sals3 sals3 at cox.net
Fri May 11 19:26:05 EDT 2012

I was writing what the Arthur said.  [This cyclic phase adiabatic molecular
excitation energy can be harvested as Will Kinney has proven with his
antenna for hydrogen excitement that causes H2O to separate its atoms of H2O
from most common solutions such as polluted potable water , sea water, by
product water, radio-active aquifer, river stream and lake water.  ]  that's
the inventor that said  that and I guess that's the man to ask.  I just a
farmer I don't know from radio active aquifer  but he seemed  to know.  I
think city water is bad enough.  even well water now days.  the way  I see
it you are taking the pure water out a drop at a time from what ever it was
in.  I am not selling the idea or the science I am just adding to the
subject line Pure water revolution -  by telling what I have learned on the
subject.