[permaculture] Three Sisters Farm Permaculture Design

Darrell E. Frey defrey at bioshelter.com
Thu Jun 14 21:57:27 EDT 2012

News From Three Sisters Farm and Bioshelter, Sandy Lake Pennsylvania

We are looking forward to our 12th Permaculture Design Course August 6th - 18th. We have been planing lots of produce and making plans for an incredible two weeks of immersion in permaculture design at one of the longest running permaculture projects anywhere. We still have room for a couple more participants. see www.bioshelter.com for more info.
 We also have room for several more produce subscribers at our drop off locations in Sewickley and Allison Park. again see www.bioshelter for details or call me at 724-376-2797

   We are stocking up on new copies of Bioshelter Market Garden: A Permaculture Farm to ry to keep up with demand. It has been a top selling Sustainable Agriculture book since it was published in Jan 2011

Darrell

Darrell E. Frey
Three Sisters Farm
defrey at bioshelter.com
www.bioshelter.com

Author; Bioshelter Market Garden: A Permaculture Farm. New Society Publishing, 2011