[permaculture] Permaculture standards

Toby Hemenway toby at patternliteracy.com
Wed Jul 25 21:53:13 EDT 2012

I disagree. I don't know if you teach, Daniel, but I see a huge proportion of people in my classes and in others go on to do outstanding work. The many skilled, successful practitioners of permaculture in the world are proof that permaculture can be taught. All you need is for one person to figure out how to teach it well, which Bill did.

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com