[permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference

Felicity Wright flickwright at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jul 15 02:54:54 EDT 2012

Hi guys
Ok, I am not a tech savvie person (didn't learn to use a computer
until I was 26). Prior to setting up the Permaculture SE Asia facebook
page I asked on this site for suggestions about how to go about it.
Got none.
After I set it up (because many permies are on FB and it's a something
I know how to use) and then notified the list LL told me that I could
consider using Google+.
I had a look and just got confused.
I responded and said that I am not very savvy in this area and if
anyone else out there in cyber land would like to set up something for
sharing information in SE Asia - excellent! no problems! I have no
desire to 'own' this and would just like to have us sharing
information.
So, the offer is still there. I will migrate to some other forum if
someone out there wants to set it up.
cheersflick
 Felicity Wright Management Advisor Live & Learn Cambodia +855 (0) 77
319 018 skype: flick.wright