[permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference

Steve Hart stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:47:06 EDT 2012

Sth East Asian Regional Conference

I copy here a great news item of the above proposed event from convenor Idy
Wong. She has already many networks through the region but if you know of
any please do pass them on to her at : wly at kfbg.org. It is recognised as a
region huge in Permaculture wealth with a lot more to gain. This conference
will go a long way to strengthening that. so any contact through the entire
region do pass it on.

Thanks Steve Hart

"Dear IPC members,

Please note we are preparing for the SE Asia Permaculture Convergence,
which is planned to be held on 19 -22 November 2012 in Hong Kong.
 Tentatively there will be linked with two permaculture teacher training
courses, added with a permaculture festival to be organized before the
convergence.

We are finalizing details with key facilitators and the logistic plan.
Details would be announced when we are more ready with the logistic details
and the official website. Your kind assistance on helping to promote the
event would be appreciated.

Please also be informed that my organization has no plan to re-apply for
hosting future IPC at this stage.

Regards,
Idy"

[image: Picture]