[permaculture] The US is no longer food self-reliant?

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 20:32:24 EDT 2012

It's a good idea. What other ideas exist here to boost local food production in urban areas? What have others seen be most successful in that regard?  I'm doing a report on this for my city, and I would love to include successful permie projects that have gotten good urban ag projects going, or gotten lots of gardens started, etc.

Best, Koreen