[permaculture] the ruminant » Book Review: Feeds and Feeding by Frank B. Morrison

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 27 13:14:07 EST 2012

On 1/27/2012 10:17 AM, Lisa Rollens wrote:
> How interesting Lawrence!  This was one of my textbooks when I was in
> Ag school several decades ago.  I thought it was good then, and still
> do, and still have it.
>
> Lisa, MO Ozarks

Glad you also thought the book was valuable, Lisa. I have at least one
used copy, older edition, in my library. I did not know that it was held
is such high regard; glad to know that. Thanks for the feedback.

LL

Posted by: editor<http://theruminant.ca/author/editor/>  on Jan 4, 2012 | 3
>> Comments<http://theruminant.ca/2012/01/04/book-review-feeds-and-feeding-by-frank-b-morrison/#comments>

I’ve got a decent bit of content lined up to post. With special thanks to

who wrote the following review:
>> http://theruminant.ca/2012/01/04/book-review-feeds-and-feeding-by-frank-b-morrison/

Reviewed here: *Feeds and Feeding: A Handbook for the Student and Stockman*