[permaculture] Question for Toby and anyone else interested.

John D'hondt dhondt at eircom.net
Sun Jan 15 16:36:02 EST 2012

Ah Dieter, In 1900 science could have taken it alright. And real science
still can. Science is about curiosity and wanting to find out more than in
bamboozling consumers to buy certain products.
In fact I think it is religion that is the problem for it was there that
dogmas were launched concerning how special mankind was. It is clear that
there are quite a few animals that are quite as intelligent as the average
person and that plants have feelings and a sort of nerve system and that
micro organisms exchange bits of information amongst themselves and with
plants and the inorganic realm and it were scientists wondering who found
this out.
john