[permaculture] Scientific Papers on Urban Rainwater Harvesting

Jason Gerhardt jasongerhardt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 20:12:59 EST 2012

Hi All,
I'm in need of some quick links to scientific research studies that have
been completed that demonstrate urban rainwater harvesting, via rain
gardens, positively impacting water quality in streams, rivers, bays, and
lakes.

I'm serving as an advisor to a local organization in the application of a
grant and we need to attach scientific papers that support rainwater
harvesting improving water body quality.  I've been called in last minute
on this so I am up against a deadline, any links you know of, please send
out to the list.

Much appreciated,
--
Jason Gerhardt