[permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] A report to the parliament ofBritain | a ...

John D'hondt dhondt at eircom.net
Mon Jan 9 18:30:29 EST 2012

I happen to agree with your first sentence BrandoM3.
However, where do you get that second one that there is no objective
science?
Prof. Joe Cummins, Prof. Huber and Dr. Eva Sirinathinghji are real
scientists. What is most typical for science is questioning everything.
I think you should learn to make a distinction between real scientists and
"actors" that dress in a white lab coat and get paid to confuse the ignorant
public.
john