[permaculture] Dominican Republic and Permaculture

Darren J. Doherty darren at permaculture.biz
Sat Jan 7 04:13:13 EST 2012

G'day,

Good to hear you are doing this Eric: sound like a fun assignment.

I will send you a package of info via DropBox that you will hopefully find
useful.

All the best,

Darren

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

*UPCOMING EVENTS*
*20-22 Jan 2012 - Carbon Farming
Course<http://carbonfarmingcourse.com/workshops/keyline-farming#3> -
New York, USA**
*
*2012 Summer (northern hemisphere) EU Tour with Darren Doherty*
*
*
HEENANDOHERTY
.edu.media.design.

International Education
Regenerative Media
Broadacre Design & Development

Head of Regenerative Agriculture, Ecosystem Investment Management Australia
Pty. Ltd. <http://www.eima.com.au/>
Vice President New Soil Security Inc. (US)

Web <http://www.permaculture.biz/>
<http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz>
PhotoLog <http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz>
HeenanDoherty Blog <http://regenag.blogspot.com/>