[permaculture] drainage

Neil Bertrando neilbertrando at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 11:22:34 EST 2012

I'm an advocate for patience as a main input in many Permaculture systems.
 Often the most beneficial aspects of design take some time (years,
decades?) to emerge.

I'm only making suggestions for options that might be considered as part of
a drainage situation and trying to turn a problem into a solution.

best of luck with your efforts.
neil