[permaculture] Soil Health Conference May 30, 2012 Toms River, NJ

Carl DuPoldt cdupoldt at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 10:19:29 EST 2012

#yiv771396277  p.yiv771396277MsoNormal
	{margin-left:3.0pt;}

Soil Health Conference Announced & Online! http://www.ocscd.org/soilhealth.shtml

Christine R. Raabe
Assistant Director & Education Coordinator
Ocean County Soil Conservation District
714 Lacey Road
Forked River, New Jersey 08731
609-971-7002 ext. 21/Fax: 609-971-3391

Soil Health is at the ROOT of Everything -
Don't Treat your Soil like Dirt!

Ray Nichols, Education & Outreach Coordinator
Office of Policy Implementation & Watershed Restoration
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
Mail Code 401-07D
P.O. Box  420
Trenton, NJ  08625-0420

e-mail: ray.nichols at dep.state.nj.us
tel.: (609) 984-0583
FAX: (609) 292-0687
http://www.state.nj.us/dep/watershedmgt/

"Water is the most critical resource issue of our lifetime
and our children's lifetime.  The health of our waters is
the principal measure of how we live on the land."
--- Luna Leopold

 Think Green. Please consider the environment before printing this message.