[permaculture] Whos Practicing What They Preach and How?

Hannah Roessler hannahroessler at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 13:44:39 EDT 2012

Hi Wendi,
A fellow researcher at the University of Victoria just presented her paper on levels of satisfaction in sustainable lifestyles - her work is titled "Inner Sustainability: Exploring experiences of needs, satisfaction, and frustration in sustainable lifestyle practices".  This is very recent research and she worked closely with the Transition community - her work may be of use to you.  Here is her contact amelnik at uvic.ca.
hope that helps!
Hannah