[permaculture] permaculture, dentist.

Michael Thompson mike.brian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:10:59 EDT 2012

I was recently reading about licorice root for teeth & gums.
"Scientists are reporting identification of two substances in licorice
— used extensively in Chinese traditional medicine — that kill the
major bacteria responsible for tooth decay and gum disease, the
leading causes of tooth loss in children and adults."
http://portal.acs.org/portal/acs/corg/content?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=PP_ARTICLEMAIN&node_id=223&content_id=CNBP_029014&use_sec=true&sec_url_var=region1&__uuid=e3768557-8825-4524-979b-f6fb68a8d416