[permaculture] Cleveland PDC

JOSH KOPPEN mudfoot2100 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 07:37:14 EDT 2012

We are excited to bring our second PDC to the rust belt region!  It will take place over 6 weekends with a mix of programs/events sprinkled between the class dates.  Join us in Cleveland as we explore the power of ecological
design to create resilience and beauty in our communities through the
internationally recognized Permaculture Design Certification Course!

 Or consider donating to our scholarship fund so that we can offer this great class to more people.

 For more information please visit:

 http://greentri.org/pdc2012.html

Thanks,
   Josh