[permaculture] gaiaculture, symbiculture, ecolandtech, synergistic agriculture, permaculture

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 11 22:54:23 EST 2011

On 11/11/2011 10:40 PM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

I thought up ecolandtech a while back, an alternative to permaculture:
Eco Land Tech - portal to an expanding global network of landtech pioneers -
ecology-driven land use technology

Emelia Hazelip uses of the term synergistic agriculture which she (or
someone) has defined at length.
Index of /ecolandtech/souscayrous/EmiliaHazelip-SynergisticAgriculture
(mostly in French, lots of plans and annotated drawings)
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/souscayrous/Emi...azelip-SynergisticAgriculture/
Buckminster Fuller referred often to synergy

all these words and terms can, if used in the context of permaculture as
an umbrella discipline, be extreme;y useful

symbiculture
ecolandtech
synergistic, sustainable, regenerative, biological, ecological,
biointensive, biorganic, beyondorganic, restoration, preservation
agriculture

seems to me that people will want to think of an umbrella discipline as
an easy starting point, such as permaculture or one or more alternate or
companion terms :  synergistic and symbiotic terminology
synerbioculture