[permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] anyone see 60 min. this week

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 8 00:40:43 EST 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SANET-MG] anyone see 60 min. this week
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 14:59:39 -0800
From: sals3 <sals3 at COX.NET>
To: SANET-MG at LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

boy 60 min. really exposed how easy it is to buy off and control the
government by lobbyist .  the lobbyist wrote the laws.  greed greed greedy
greed.  and Andy was worried about us on sanet lobbying .  he he no lobbing
on Sanet .  when the real lobbyist is pay off what did he say over 100 him
alone.  we have been saying for years the USDA is a revolving door.
yeah he
said offering a job to they government workers was the same as owning them.
60 min.  has nothing on Sanet we been talking about the revolving door at
the USDA for years.  and this is our food supply were talking about.  The
best government money can buy.   Thanks 60 min.  for the whistle  blower
but
every one know this is how it works.  its not some poor farmer on sanet
begging us to tell  the government to do the right thing.  So you see how
GMOs got into our food supply.  we knew that.  public comment met nothing .
science nothing.  greed greed greedy greed.  he that has the gold rules.
the will not label because they know many many  people do not want GMOs.
The lobbyist pay big money to write the rules.  Did any one see 60 min.
Nov.. 6 2011.  What do you all think ?????    That's your government they
are buying.  It is Our  food supply they are controlling.