[permaculture] Organic Living - A couple web links - FYI

Carl DuPoldt cdupoldt at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 12:59:52 EDT 2011

Organic Living Ideas:
http://www.organic-nature-news.com/organic-living.html
Just what is "organic living?" We describe it as a way of life which places the least harmful impact upon our natural resources -- air, water, soil, plants, and animals. It is a philosophy which respects the environment, and lives in harmony with nature. While it is not necessary to be a "purist" in order to live organically, one should be conscious of the effects our actions have upon the environment. Our choices should reflect that consciousness.
Essential Organic Living:
http://www.essential-organic-living.com/organic-gardening-information.html
There is a plethora or organic gardening information out there for all of you budding beginners (like myself). My advice is to firstly just have a go, get your hands dirty, experiment, get the children involved and make it fun! You don't have to be a farmer to grow organic! You don't need a vast amount of knowledge of complicated procedures or magic tools to create your own garden.