[permaculture] Used keyline plow for sale?

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Thu May 5 21:40:14 EDT 2011

On 5/5/2011 9:29 PM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
> On 5/5/2011 11:35 AM, Cory Brennan wrote:
>> Anybody know of a used keyline plow for sale in the US?
>
> I don't knowho many times I have posted this info but:
> get a new Yeomans from Market Farm Implement in Friedans Pennsylvania
> http://marketfarm.com  They are not that expensive and can be mailed
> UPS. Forget complicated expensive toolbars for it and just get off the
> shelf components from Roll A Cone Mfg. in Tulia Texas. Size the Yeomans
> components and the accompanying toolbar to the capacity of your tractor,
> i.. 45hp to 70 hp, 1 to 3 26" shanks, cat 1 or cat 2 3 point hitch,
> depending the type and condition of your soil. I wish Darren would start
> promoting US dealers for Yeomans and alternate toolbars
> with accurate info related. Eh, Darren? :-) If we don't do business with
> MFI they might stop carrying Yeomans then we would be totally SOOL.
> Case closed.

Yopu can see pictures of my 3 26"shank Yeomns mounted on a RollACone 8"
toolbar with category 2 hitch intended for a 70 horsepower tractor.

Lawrence London > Tractor Equipment
https://picasaweb.google.com/dirt.4arm/TractorEquipment#
There are pictures of other interesting implements for raised bd farming
that Eric Kindberg designed and fabricated, tested and used in market
farming.

LL
--
Lawrence London
lfljvenaura at gmail.com
EcoLandTech
http://ecolandtech.blogspot.com
http://ibiblio.org/marketfarming
http://ibiblio.org/permaculture

--
Join this forum for news, announcements and discussion
about gas well fracking in Chatham & Orange Counties: