[permaculture] Nuclear Power Lies

Alia Tsang alia at dietrick.org
Fri Mar 18 21:47:56 EDT 2011

I was just curious about where you heard that the military cut off Japan's
youtube access. All I can find is an article saying they've blocked it for
US military in Japan. I don't think it's possible for the US government to
cut off a whole country's access to a website, short of getting it's domain
name revoked (as they did to wikileaks).

Individual websites can filter traffic coming from specific countries (try
watching a BBC tv show from the US), but I don't see any incentive for
Google/YouTube to do that to Japan.

Alia

http://www.personalliberty.com/news/military-blocks-employee-access-to-high-volume-websites-800464115/

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 5:05 PM, wenshidi at yahoo.co.uk