[permaculture] Kyusei Nature Farming

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 15 15:59:42 EDT 2011

On 3/15/2011 2:53 PM, georg parlow wrote:
> Admittedly I do not like the EM method. While I cannot deny that it
> works quite well to use those microorganisms, I do not like the
> dependency. When I met with some EM promoters a few years back, I had to
> realize that tehy claim a) that it is very difficult to make the brew
> year after year without it deterioratin in quality (different to yoghurt
> or kefir or kombucha, for example), and that it basically is a black box
> product, and the fine print of how to do it, the actual receipe is a
> secret. well, maybe this has changed, but back then I decided to ignore
> this method.

I think it would not be worth my time either for the same reasons.
Indigenous Microorganisms (IM), compost tea & activated compost tea,
fermented plant extracts are all worth the time and effort.

I have a compostteas list you might want to use or read archives:
Compost Teas List
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/compostteas