[permaculture] Question on orchard sprays

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 27 12:24:09 EDT 2011

On 6/27/2011 11:41 AM, maria morehead wrote:
> I have a friend living in Hood River, OR who is outside a lot working with a
> non-profit.  He says they are currently spraying the fruit trees and wonders
> how it's affecting everything around that area.  Does anyone know what they
> spray or any other pertinent information I can give him?
>
> Thanks~
> Maria
> w. seattle

See the movie "Broken Limbs"; also "Dirt" and "The Real Dirt On Farmer
John".

probably lots of herbicide, insecticide and fungicide/bactericide
commonly used in conventional fruit agriculture
easy to find out through Google

OT: I noticed that Firefox is persistently pushing users to upgrade to
Firefox 5 when Firefox 4 was only recently released - the new version 5
is not compatible with Google Toolbar For Firefox, more than likely
their reason for the up(down)grade. You can still "pin" webapps to the
browser command line.
Does anyone know how to go back to FF 4 from a FF5 upgrade?