[permaculture] Bio digester percieved dangers

wenshidi at yahoo.co.uk wenshidi at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 18 21:52:48 EDT 2011

Hello Carol,

Basically our investor thinks that setting up a bio digester is just as dangerous (if not more so) as installing a high voltage sub station, and that we should only consider it if we can find an experienced professional to do it.

I Have been trying to convince him that this kind of work is done in many rural locations without any deadly explosions or mass poisonings but he is being quite stubborn about this.

What can I do to change his opinion?

Chris