[permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] CORRECTION--RE: [SANET-MG] Stephanie White, employment inquiry (Community Food Systems)

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 13 21:45:30 EDT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SANET-MG] CORRECTION--RE: [SANET-MG] Stephanie White,
employment inquiry
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:19:52 -0400
From: Stephanie White (MSU-CARRS) <whites25 at MSU.EDU>
To: SANET-MG at LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

The link to my profile is actually:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephanie-white/32/47/935

Best regards,
Stephanie

-----Original Message-----
From: Sustainable Agriculture Network Discussion Group
[mailto:SANET-MG at LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU] On Behalf Of Stephanie White
(MSU-CARRS)
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 3:53 PM
To: SANET-MG at LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU
Subject: [SANET-MG] Stephanie White, employment inquiry

Greetings SANET Community,

My name is Stephanie White, and I've been a long time reader (sometimes
commenter) on SANET.  I'm a PhD student at Michigan State University
studying sustainable community food systems, and I've just finished up a
9 month research trip (funded by a Fulbright grant) to Senegal, West
Africa to study one urban food system.  During the dissertation write-up
period, I'm on the lookout for additional employment/short term
consultancies.

I have professional and academic background in agroecology,
sustainability studies, urban farming, gender and development and HIV
and AIDS.  I have professional experience in writing/editing, proposal
development, research and project support.

I've got a more comprehensive professional profile located on Linkedin at
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephanie-white/32/47/935, but I can respond
to any inquiries you have via this email, as well.

Regards,

Stephanie White

Stephanie White, PhD Candidate
Community Food Systems