[permaculture] Fwd: Re: [SANET-MG] The Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto: What Now?

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:14:11 EST 2011

I think this is a great opportunity for permaculture people to design
pasturing & feed systems that don't utilize commodity crops that are
also genetically engineered.  There are gonna be a lot of small
independent farmers that won't have a financial buffer should
contamination occur & they will want to seek some kind of security
that doesn't bet the farm.

~mIEKAL