[permaculture] The Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto: What Now?

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 21:23:14 EST 2011

(Here's Organic Valley's position which somewhat contradicts Ronnie's
inclusion of OV in his indictment.  Full disclosure: I work as
webmaster of Organic Valley)

opportunity to comment at:

http://www.organicvalley.coop/community/organicsense/

~mIEKAL

& for the record Vilsack's approval of ge alfalfa is one of the most
hideous mistakes in my memory.....