[permaculture] Monsanto versus Steve Marsh: First GM legal battle in Oz

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 22 20:27:54 EST 2011

On 1/22/2011 6:06 PM, Douglas Hinds wrote:
> Saturday, January 22, 2011, Lawrence London posted a disturbing news
> item.
>
> For Western Australian Government's Agriculture Minister Terry
> Redman, coexistence signifies contamination and anything less he
> calls "unrealistic".
>
> What percentage of Western Australia's crops are either
> organic or conventional transgenic-gene-free?
>
> What percentage of Western Australia's farmers plant crops that are either
> organic or conventional?
>
> An Agriculture Minister that makes grossly irresponsible statements such
> as the ones quoted here, displays an intention to deny accountability for
> damages done to others.
>
> Will he and Monsanto be able to get away with this?

Think how many portfolios and mutual funds include Monsanto stock and
that of other ag & ag biotech firms of their ilk. Therein lies much of
their support and describes a community they are beholden and answerable
to.........
I.
I think you know the solution to the problem, Douglas:
BOYCOTT THEM and all companies economically tied to them in any way.
II.
Form and sustain a new and separate agriculture movement and community
of farmers and gardeners, regardless of size.

Market Farming
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/marketfarming
Permaculture
SERAnet
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/seranet
Seed Keepers
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/seedkeepers
Soil Ecology
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/soilecology

Got a better plan?

You read the news I posted about our French ambassador involved in a
long term scheme to force GMO's on the EU countries against their will.
Tactic: the baloney method, erode their resistance one thin slice at a time.

If the you-know-whos try to buy the government and force us out of
business then what legal options are available to us and I mean all of
us across the globe?