[permaculture] Meet Like-Minded People and Build Self-Reliant Community While Maintaining Personal Privacy and Security
forestgarden at gvtc.com
Tue Jan 18 11:32:22 EST 2011
Here is a highly informative podcast with Jack Spirko and Marjory
Wildcraft loaded with practical methods for meeting other folks who are
preparing. And yes, you can do this without sacrificing your personal
security and privacy. The techniques and information come from having
done this over the last decade - they are tested, sound, and easy to
Listen, or download the podcast here:
BackYardFoodProduction.com joins us today to discuss building local
communities. Many preppers and survivalists are naturally
individualistic people. In some ways this is great and it is what gives
us the can do and can survive spirit.
In the end though the old saying is true, "no man is an island" and our
self reliance is actually stronger if we can develop a strong local
community of like minded individuals.
Many members of the audience have struggled with doing this, tune in
today and Marjory will give you passive methods that are simple surefire
ways to connect with like minded people in your area.
*Join me today as we discuss...*
* Why do you need community?
* How communities increase your standard of living
* Security advantages of a community
* How community building is effective 'insurance'
* Using entertainment and education to foster and build community
* Finding folks already living the lifestyle
* Teaching those who are interested
* Attracting people to your neighborhood with common values
* Running workshops focusing on skills
* Plugging into existing networks
More information about the permaculture