[permaculture] "warning that the , global availability of phosphorus fertilizer will begin to decline"

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 08:22:08 EDT 2011

It's so ironic that we are dealing with peak phosphorous and mining phosphate rock when we have the solution so readily available in our pee, in the soils themselves (when healthy) and other organic sources. China farmers have used human excreta for centuries on their farms. Are they now becoming so westernized and Monsanto-ized that they have forgetten?
http://www.energybulletin.net/node/28720