[permaculture] colony collapse disorder solved!, blogs, lists, mirrors, forums, websites

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Sat Oct 30 11:02:46 EDT 2010

Wow!  Lawrence!  I knew you were a webby guy, but I had no idea you
were THAT webby!  Wow - what an empire you have!

Thanks for spreading the word on CCD!  That is so excellent!

I have enough footage for about 50 more videos on all sorts of
interesting topics.  I keep telling myself I should try to put out one
every other day or so.

I am uploading another right now.  I'll announce it on this list in a
few minutes.

Thanks for subscribing to me on youtube and doing the "thumbs up" and
stuff.  That sort of thing makes youtube wanna show my stuff to more
people.