[permaculture] Urban Permaculture Design Course Tampa Bay

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 17:38:58 EDT 2010

Please pass this on to any who may be interested - course fees help us fund our volunteer work at Pine Ridge, Haiti and elsewhere.

In the spirit of our mission, this course will include a service component; we will be permablitzing one or more commons areas or non-profit sites during the course. We're in the midst of permablitzing a rehab center in St Pete's currently.

The course will start Oct 23/24 and go every other weekend for six weekends, with lots of apprenticing opportunities in between. Our goal is to create really competent, knowledgable permaculturists so we offer lots of mentoring and hands on opportunities. We also provide career mentoring and networking structure.

Focus will be on urban solutions - retrofitting, neighborhood and city repair, local economy, CSAs, backyard food forests, etc.

We offer work study, partial scholarships, student rates, etc, so please inquire if money is an issue.

For more info, email me or see:

http://www.permacultureguild.us/category/courses/tampa-bay-courses/

Cory Brennan