[permaculture] PDC Curriculum

Andrew Millison amillison at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:17:48 EDT 2010

Hello,
Scott Pittman's update of the handbook is available online here:

http://www.permaculture.org/nm/images/uploads/PDC_cert_book_.pdf

The resource lists in the back focus on drylands, but it is much more
readable than the 1985 version, in my opinion.

I have discussed with other teachers the great list of things we teach that
are not included in the original curriculum: mushroom cultivation, and
Living Machines to name a couple.

Good luck,
Andrew