[permaculture] is it too late

sals3 sals3 at cox.net
Mon Nov 22 13:10:25 EST 2010

I got it down to once a week in summer deep.  I was thinking the soil life
must be linked and maybe all that digging around old forest trees will brake
that link.  the microrizziem sorry spelling .  it may be too late and I
don't see any runoff the land .  I may watch the water flow in a heavy rain
this year and see if I get any ideas.  folks starting out today are sure
lucky as there is so much permaculture education that its almost a turn key
way to grow.  ok lets draw it out , ok lets put it in next week.  bring in
the cats or plow and and plants etc. and boom its up and working.  how sweet
it is .    4 or 5 years and you are sustainable.  the ideas just keep
comming  .  it really has been a one straw Road Back To Nature.