[permaculture] Fluorescent Light Bulbs are a RIP OFF!
paul at richsoil.com
Mon Nov 15 16:32:14 EST 2010
This is my new article.
I've been working on it around the clock for days.
* CFLs do not last as long as is claimed
* Many CFLs provide 42% less light than claimed
* CFLs put out 20% to 30% less light as they get older
* I think each CFL is subsidized $10 to $40
* I think the toxicity of a CFL is downplayed
* I think there are better ways to save electricity than fiddling
with bulb type
* There are incandescent bulbs that are claimed to last longer
* There are new incandescents coming out that give off more light per watt
More information about the permaculture