[permaculture] list config test

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 30 20:50:34 EDT 2010

Charlotte Dion wrote:
> Do we have to do something in response to this?
>
> On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:33:39 -0400, Lawrence F. London, Jr.
> <venaurafarm at bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
>> list config test

No. It was a test to see if the lost generated a system message to
posters to the list who send to more recipients that the limit is set
to. Did not work as expected. I just went ahead and set that recipient
ceiling to 30. So now subscribers can post to the list and send a copy
to 29 other destinations. At 31 the limit would kick in and I would be
notified to approve or discard such messages.