[permaculture] looking for childrens Permaculture ED resources

ChildrensPeaceGuild childrenspeaceguild at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 14:07:37 EDT 2010

Hi Alyssa,

For permaculture in Peru:
http://permaculture-peru.blogspot.com/
http://www.permacultura.org/peru.html

For children specifically, I have a couple listed at:
http://childrenspeaceguild.webs.com/cprn.htm
http://childrenspeaceguild.webs.com/permaculture.htm

Also, Lucy Legan created permaculture curriculum for schools in Brazil, she might be able to help further.
http://www.permacultura.org/leaders.html

Your work sounds fantastic. Please keep me updated on your progress.

Best of luck!
-Roman Shapla

Children's PEACE Guild
www.childrenspeaceguild.webs.com