[permaculture] looking for childrens Permaculture ED resources

alyssa mckim lyss_live at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 13:56:18 EDT 2010

My name is Alyssa McKim, I am new to the list serve. I have been practicing
permaculture in varying ways for 2  1/2 years now. I am from M.A,
U.S.A, was certified at Yestermorrow Design and Build School in Vermont.
 I am currently living in The Sacred Valley of Peru, living and working in a community, expanding my permaculture knowledge in a very holistic way.
I have been asked to hold a few intro to permaculture workshops at a
local school, I am having a great difficulty finding resources in
permaculture curriculum for children and even more specifically
Peruvian children. If anyone has any advise or resources that they could share i would be ssoooo gratful!
Thanks
> Alyssa McKim

 amrexaic