[permaculture] skeeter on cottonwood trees - new video

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Sat Mar 27 12:24:53 EDT 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z8TP7XgtNM

Coming soon .... my greatest video ever. I have dozens of hours of
work into it so far.  I actually paid money to somebody for some of
the art work.  Since I have learned that it is the first 24 hours on
youtube that can make or break a video, I'm hoping that the first 24
hours do well with this new video.

If you don't already have a youtube account, I would like to ask that
you please set up a youtube account now so that when my big new video
comes out, you could (pretty please) help it along to the big youtube
front stage.

Thanks!