[permaculture] Happy Birthday Scott Pittman!

Kevin Topek ktopek at att.net
Wed Mar 24 09:01:17 EDT 2010

Scott,

I'd like to second Larry's toast to your 70th birthday. You were my
Permaculture teacher and an excellent one at that. I owe you a debt of
gratitude. Your sage advice through the years has always helped me to
do a better job in my practice. Happy Birthday ... and many more!

Kevin Topek
www.permaculturedesign.net