[permaculture] steady state work music: any suggestions?

Justin Hahn justin.hahn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:14:02 EST 2010

Hi Permaculturists,

How many of you like to listen to music while you work outside in
fields and orchards?
And if you like to listen to music on an iPod-type device, what do you
listen to?

I ask, because i'm loading up my ipod for an extended farm stay (3
months) and i won't be bringing my ibook. there won't be internet
access on the farm or enough charge to go around for multiple
notbooks. but there hopefully will be enough to charge an ipod once in
a while.

any suggestions?

best regards,
justin hahn