[permaculture] right livelihood advice request (Tripp Tibbetts)

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 00:51:13 EST 2010

Great story, Deston!
I just read a book (borrowed through inter-library loan, and then
recommended for purchase in the library system here):
Instructions for the Cook.
Fits nicely with the 'updraft' of your message.
Has anyone here read that one?
frances

The book is by Bernie Glassman. My friend who mentioned the title described
him as a "a fully cooked, socially engaged Zen roshi."
The book is about life and engagement with life, and includes some telling
stories about business ventures that 'do good' or even, as the book cautions
'do less harm' as everything makes demands on the system.