[permaculture] right livelihood advice request

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:54:18 EST 2010

Maybe you could be like a 'mole' and tip off your environmentalist friends
of what's going on...
Also, a good place to spread the word of how all things are connected.
If you're going to communicate with anyone to make a difference, these might
be the folks.
After you get sick of it, you could quit.
Meantime, you have funds for your projects?

Not sure if any of this makes sense or is 'on target'.

frances