[permaculture] Haiti birth control , reproduction and sexually transmiited diseases

Redding, Trudie A tredding at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 20 12:43:58 EST 2010

Has anyone mentioned this in relation to Permaculture? I am thinking that if I had any extra money, that would be what I would use it for--send to an organization. It would help in the first years of getting started to have women be able to limit pregnancies until times are more stable. Also I am concerned of course about rape. Also spread of associated diseases to children who are at risk for exploitation.
I have tried to be careful in my wording of this message so I hope I have not offended anyone.
Trudie