[permaculture] URGENT! Haiti Permaculture Relief Corps discussions > (Marvin Warren)

Green Singer greenmansinger at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 15 01:07:24 EST 2010

+  People willing to go (ready, willing, and able for a lot of manual
labor).

I'd like to say, "count me in!" but I don't know to whom I'd address that.  I've not been at this long, but almost from the first, this was one of the ways I saw people as potentially coming together around this sort of design work.

Another aspect of world-changing, for me, is capoeira, and perhaps the community of capoeiristas would be a good place to turn for community connection and on-the-ground support...

In solidarity,

Marvin Warren - Ithaca/Finger Lakes