[permaculture] local-global permaculture

Permaculture Cooperative permaculturecoop at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 18:36:08 EST 2010

a proposal for global permaculture was presented by the founder of
Klimaforum09 in Copenhagen in December, its called 10 000 Trees, its a
combination of global energy descent planning and global permaforestry

http://permaculture.tv/10-000-trees-strategy-documentation/
http://permaculture.tv/10-000-trees-presentation/
http://permaculture.tv/?s=10+000+trees
http://permaculture.tv/save-the-planet-with-permaculture-tony-andersen-of-klimaforum09/

I have a 2 hour workshop video that I need to upload.. sorry for the delay

on a county level, Transition Towns Totnes is greatly celebrated, I believe
they are working on a book on Local Government, to accompany their Local
Food book

there is also a lot of permaculture related/inspired bioregional groups from
the 80s on

Nicholas Roberts